Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Look What the Katz Dragged In

There will likely be a few cat puns in the titles for the next little while. 

The reason for that is an amazing box I received from Shane Katz, writer at https://otwbbcards.wordpress.com/ and member of the Twitter Cardboard Mafia. 

First I'm going to cover the oddballs I got.. Mainly the odd-sized oddballs. 


Topps Big Tim Raines!


A Drake's Big Hitters panel that I'm debating whether or not I want to separate (cut) or keep intact. 
The large Donruss cards are interesting as well. 


Scratchoffs are always interesting.. Another thing I'm likely going to keep together since I received them that way. Though I imagine if someone wants the Howe and Simmons, I can be talked into separating them.. 


A Hubie Brooks tattoo. Some nice stickers as well. 
Can't get upset seeing the Kelloggs card. Absolutely love it.






Minis and stickers.
The minis are really cool. There are many of these I had never seen before. 

I have to say I really like what I've come across so far.. I'll be putting up another post soon about more goodies from the box. 


4 comments:

  1. So many oddballs there....what a great group of cards. Shane is one of the good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite the variety! Gotta love all those mini's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of oddballs - I've never seen some of those sets.

    My favorites are the Big 83 Donrus and the very small 91 Topps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got more of the 83 & 84 Donruss All Stars if people want to trade. Glad I could find some good oddball items and stuff you hadn’t seen before.

    ReplyDelete