Saturday, August 5, 2017

A Couple Incoming..

I'm sure those that follow me on Twitter know I've been really stressed out lately. Things are getting better, but they'll be even better still once things pick up at work again.. 

The reason I mention this is I have something to the effect of 10 packages to send out, between cards owed to people and Trades. I'll be sending it all out on the 11th when I get paid next. 

Now, onto happier, cardier matters..

I recently made a trade with wackydog on the Database. His return is one of the many I need to send.. 

What I received was a nice little group of needs. 

It was a 9 for 9 trade.
I really like those Fleer at the top.
Jimmy Key almost looks like someone is interrupting his thoughts, or someone is on Third Base taking a big lead. 
I have the regular of those three Topps cards (and the OPC versions of all) but I didn't have the Gold Winner versions until now. Very nice. 
Jeff Ware pitched for the Jays in 1995 and 1996, didn't do that well then never returned to the Major Leagues. Really after 1994 he didn't do well at any level, even the Independents.. 
David Wells in his second tour with Toronto. The Jays sent Roger Clemens to the Yankees for Wells, Homer Bush, and Graeme Lloyd. In a couple years, the Jays turned around and sent Wells to the White Sox for Mike Sirotka and a couple other players. 

In conversation on Twitter, I had a user contact me about whether or not I wanted a couple cards. 
These were those cards. 

I have to say I love the photography on both of them, particularly the perspective on the Tulo Celebrations one. 

I want to thank both for the cards and apologize again for the delay on any returns I'm sending out. I really don't like having to do it. 

It's been to the point where I've wanted someone to berate me or leave negative feedback or something even though it's something that, as of right now, I can't really do much about. But you're not here to listen to my mental issues.. lol Have a great day until next time. 


1 comment: