Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Catching Up Part 3: The Sequel

Yesterday was part one of the trade with SaveDaKid. Today is part two.. 


Let's start with some minor leaguers including a young looking Rob Ducey. 


Here are two I got then found out that the Harrisburg Senators was a Pittsburgh affiliate in 1990. SO no, John Wehner was never in the Expos system.. 


Speaking of Pirates, Randy Kramer makes an appearance for the 1990 Fleer set.
Also shown is a downright skinny Cecil Fielder. 


A full page of Expos, including those red uniforms. Overall though, very nice batch.. 


Mark Eichhorn and another Tim Raines. This time from the Superstars set. I like how they made the Superstars sets different from the base set. It really sets them apart.


Finally, some Score to finish. 
Terry Puhl goes directly into the Canadians binder. A Marquis Grissom rookie card is always a nice sight. 

I can't explain why, but I've never really liked Rance Mulliniks. That said, if he's pictured as a Jay, I'll have cards of him. 


I imagine Mauro Gozzo got the nickname Goose because of the similarity to Gossage, but I may be wrong. In any event, the Goose is Loose. 

Rick Leach and Jeff Reed round it out. 

Thanks again, SaveDaKid! 





1 comment:

  1. They are nice..
    When I was a kid we didn't have places that sold cards.. Wasn't till 92 when we had baseball. The odd time we'd have wrestling available, but that was it.

    ReplyDelete