Thursday, January 5, 2017

Non-Card Collectibles

Every so often the topic of a blogger's card room or "man cave" comes up. 

I figured I'd just describe part of my area.. 

My computer's set on a kitchen table in our front room.. My roommate's computer is opposite mine. I have card boxes on chairs and beside my computer monitor. 

You could actually kind of see it in yesterday's post.. 

However, that's not it.. 

I also have a small non-card collection in my room.. 


This is the over all look 


Coins. 1992 and 1993 AL Championship and World Series wins and a Cal Ripken coin. 


A Plate I got from my sister for being part of her first wedding. 


My parents got me signed baseballs through the JC Penney catalogue years ago.. 
Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, and Nolan Ryan. 



A stamped Ripken ball for his consecutive games streak, a stamped 1992 Jays ball, and a porcelain Ripken rookie card. 



2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool stuff! What are the stamps in the back top left of the first photo? First day covers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are first day covers.. I ended up taking photos of them today and will likely put them in a post later today

      Delete